By completing and submitting this application you acknowledge you have read, and agree to, our Additional Terms and Conditions
Please read the following instructions before filling out the application below
• Within 48 hours you will recieve your "Tentative Approval" with helpfull insturctions to
complete your approval process.
•"Final Approval" will be granted after the following criteria are recieved.
1. Copy of insurance coverage
2. Copy of City of Tucson Parks and Recreation Vendor Permit
3. Copy of Pima County Health Permit (food vendors)
4. Copy of Tucson Business License and tax priveledges
5. Copy of electrical/water needs for festival
6. Payment in full of St. Patrick's Festival Fees
Reminder: Our fees go to the production of the St. Patrick's Day Parade and Festival of Tucson.We are a 501(c)(3) charitable organization with an all-volunteer committee. Our charitable beneficiary is the Tucson Police Officers Association. Over the years our donations have helped support their many causes including Shop with a Cop at Christmas program, Kick Cancer for Stephen and Children of Fallen Officers Scholarship Fund.