In order to maintain and enhance the quality of the parade and to ensure the safety of the participants and spectators, the Committee requires the following rules be followed.
1. All entries shall reflect good taste and Irish customs.
2. No political statements, inappropriate dress or behaviors, disruption of the event, violation of the parade rules, or disregard of parade marshals will be accepted.
3. Maximum height allowed is 13.5 feet.
4. Weapons, fireworks, or any item that makes loud or sudden noises are not permitted.
5. For safety reasons, throwing candy or giveaway items from your float, vehicle, or walking group is not permitted.
6. Use of alcohol, tobacco, or drugs is strictly prohibited. Reference, inference, or promotion of the use of alcohol, tobacco, or drugs is not permitted.
7. Unauthorized solicitation of any kind if not permitted.
8. Children (up to age 18) involved in the parade must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
9. The decision of the judges is final. Prize-winners will be notified after the parade finishes.
10. Due to liability, horses are not allowed in the parade.
11. Drivers are expected to drive slowly and obey all laws.
12. Any pets in the parade must be on a leash or properly secured on the float or vehicle to avoid injury.
13. All parade entries must keep their staging area clean and maintained.
14. Political signage or inference is not allowed.
All entries will be reviewed by the Tucson St. Patrick's Day Parade Committee for appropriateness and compliance with the parade and its rules as stated above. The Committee reserves the right to reject any entry form due to safety factors or failure to comply
with the parade rules. Entry participants or sponsoring organizations agree to waive liability and hold harmless the St. Patrick's Day
Parade of Tucson, Inc., and its members and/or sponsors for any damage or injury, including death to participants and/or animals,
and/or damage to any float or vehicle.
By clicking the "Agree" and "Submit" button, it is acknowledged that the rules/guidelines have been reviewed as contained on this site,
and the liability waiver is acceptable.